8 Beauty Hacks for your Skin and Hair
There are plenty of gizmos, gadgets, and products out there promising to help you get the hair and skin of your dreams! Are you tired of those claims to deliver and don’t? Me too. There is hope! Pure hemp CBD oil. What makes CBD oil so special? It really works…really!
Keep reading for 8 beauty hacks with CBD oil…(some of them just may shock you)
- Promotes hair growth. Cannabinoid (CBD) is full of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids. These fatty acids are necessary for the growth of hair. To stimulate hair growth, massage hemp CBD oil into the scalp on a regular basis. By making this a normal practice, you may just get those luscious locks you have always dreamed of.
- Helps fight acne!A study published in theNational Institute for Health cites “In addition to reducing sebum production, CBD also demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties by inhibiting the elevation of tumor necrosis factor, a common type of cytokine involved in the inflammation associated with acne.” For the best results it is important to incorporate all natural hemp CBD oil products into your daily beauty regiment including: CBD FACE CLEANSER, CBD DAY SKIN REVIVER CREAM, and CBD NIGHTLY REVITALIZING CREAM.
- Stubborn dandruff. Dandruff is a fairly common ailment, in fact according to an article published in the Washington Post, somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 million Americans have it. Dandruff is common with a dry scalp and it presents unwanted dead skin flakes. Not only can this be uncomfortable, but it can be embarrassing. CBD oil can moisturize the scalp which results in less dry skin and less dandruff. There is hope with CBD.
- Stops time!Ok, not literally, but it can stop those pesky wrinkles and fight aging. Wrinkles are a part of life and have many causes such as prolonged sun exposure, natural aging, smoking, genetics, and environmental factors. While wrinkles are most likely inevitable, why not slow them down with all natural CBD ANTI-AGING CREAM. The antioxidant properties found in CBD can help lessen the visible signs of aging skin by reducing inflammation and counteracting free-radical damage.
- Keeps your tattoo looking perfect.If you have invested the money and time into getting a tattoo, then you are committed to making sure it always looks perfect. Proper tattoo aftercare is essential for keeping the design looking good and preventing infection.CBD TATTOO care cream with pure CBD hemp oil, keeps your pre-existing tattoos bold and bright while reducing sensitivity of newly tattooed skin. Check out this video from The American College of Dermatology, for other ways to care for your tattoo.
- Get your beauty sleep with CBD.Lack of sleep shows in the face – patchy skin, those unpleasant dark circles under your eyes – beauty sleep is a real thing! A study published inThe Royal Society states, “A sleep-deprived, tired-looking face, with dark circles under the eyes and swollen eyelids, is perceived as less attractive and less healthy.” Don’t let a lack of sleep take a toll on your beauty, try our mint flavor CBD GOOD NIGHT SLEEP ORAL SPRAY and be assured that you will get all the z’s to look your best!
- Protects you from the sun.Even though we all love the sun, the effects can be detrimental to the look and feel of our skin. Cannabis contains essential fatty acids and amino acids that protect against the sun’s harmful rays. Now you can enjoy the sun more with less worry.
- Hydrates thirsty skin.The largest human organ is the skin. Dry skin is likely to cause itching, flaking, fine lines or cracks, redness and a patchy rough appearance. You can get dry skin in dry climates and during winter months, although a lot of people have dry skin all year round. If you want your skin to have a healthy glow, keep it moisturized withCBD BODY MOISTURE BLAST BUTTER, this intensive butter cream easily absorbs into the skin to help condition, soften and smooth away dryness.
Now that you know all the great benefits of CBD oil for the hair and skin it’s time to give it a try. TerraVida is your trusted online source for all of your CBD oil needs. We are committed to making you look and feel your very best – contact us today to get started on a better looking you!